Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Five day’s left…

With only five days left, I have to make some decisions. Way back, when I had realised how much ground I could cover in such short time, I had hoped to make it out to Halifax Navasota on my way back. However with a little too much site seeing, and having way too much fun; well I think I’ll have to scratch that off my list of things to do for this trip. So tonight I will be debating over weather to head for Jacksonville Florida, or Charleston South Carolina. One is obviously way riskier than the other, time wise. But right now I think I may just be crazy enough to go for the risk. Heck Google Maps says the risk is just under 3,000 Km, that’s less than 600 Km a day. The only thing I’m pondering is a delay at the border. Heading into the States was well over 5 hours, but that had more to do with the ferry than anything else. The safe bet is about 500 km less, and that is a good day’s drive, so we shall see how I feel in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment