Sunday, August 9, 2009


Ok this one needs some explaining... First off the nozle... The nozle has a boot that fits snugly on a cars gas tank. The idea being, is that you don't loose gas vapors... On a bike this is a sevire pain in the rump! The boot has a sensor, and if the boot is not engaged properly the gas will not flow... So basicly on a bike you need a third arm to activate the boot and fool the machine...

Also in the States, well every where I've been so far... You have to pre pay for gas... California just has to be the exception... Not only are they the only state I've seen with these rediculous pump nozles, they also expect you to enter your zip code when using a credit card to pre pay for gas... Guess what... I don't have a zip code and it won't take my postal code! So I have to line up for a pump, park, walk in side and hand over some cash, then walk back and pump, then walk back and collect my change... Now I'm ok with all of that, but... Well the others waiting to use the same pump get angry and yell at you for not using a credit card or what ever else... With a quick explanasion they politly roll there eyes in discusts.. :) FUN :)



Since I didn't get to see Alcatraz, I had plenty of time to check out Mrs. Winchesters whacky mansion... Other than the door that goes no where, and the stairs that go no where, hummmm and a couple other little things... I didn't find the place all that odd after all... The easy riser steps were a real treat on the knees...

I took lots of pics, but most are only in high res, so I'm not posting them here... But if you would like to see them later, just let me know..

See the door that gose no where :)




Whicked subs in San Fran!




No comments:

Post a Comment