Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some of the higher def pic's that haven't made it up yet... I think :)


Four Corners... (Which State am I in? :) )

My grate Uncle and his wife, Pat and Rilla, Rocky Mountian House, Alberta.

Columbia ice field.

My Cousin Ryan and his beutiful wife Angela.

Tofino, Victoria Island.

My Cousin Ryan and I.
Just happend to be my uncles birthday that Friday... Happy birthday Uncle Dave! :)

My Uncle Dave and his wife Pat. (There are way too many "Pat's" in the family)... Just kidding, you can never have to many of you guys! :)

My Cousin Kyra Lee and her son Ashton. Oh did I mention that the motorcycle I'm driving is the same age as Kyra Lee? We had a little fun with that one :)

Ashton and I :) Qute little guy... oh and the baby too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment